Digg.com plugin for Konqueror is a Konqueror plugin that adds an icon in the statusbar used to toggle a docked article.
Version: 1.01Digg.com plugin for Konqueror is a Konqueror plugin that adds an icon in the statusbar used to toggle a docked article submission window for the Digg.com website.
Operating System: Linux
URL and Title fields can automatically be filled as you surf the net and the list of selectable Digg categories is configurable.
Here are some key features of "Digg com plugin for Konqueror":
· Single-click show/hide Digg submission window that docks in the corner of each HTML view frame.
· Automatically set URL and Title fields, fill body with text selection, and open pages in new tabs if configured that way.
· All current Digg topics are available and new topics can be added in case Digg.com adds more in the future.
· No internationalization.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug causing the body input of the submission window to disallow selecting text after having selected website text beforehand.
· Fixed some typos.
· Make this note that Alt+D is the shortcut for the Submit button.
· Make body input begin with selected text when window created (but not toggled).
· Set up basic project page for any issue tracking, etc. http://code.google.com/p/konqplugindigg/