Use Directory Monitor for real-time surveillance of directories and will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files. You can optionally execute an application when a change occurs. Monitor users that have made changes.
Version: 220.127.116.11You can use Directory Monitor for real-time surveillance of certain directories and will notify you of file changes, deletions, modifications, and new files.
License: Free To Try $69.00
Operating System: Windows
- Real-time monitoring of file changes, modifications, deletions, new files and file access.
- Monitor local directories or network shares (including hidden/private shares).
- Balloon notifications whenever an event is detected.
- Options to detect all files in subdirectories and changes to file attributes.
- Optionally execute an application/script when an event occurs.
- Log all changes to a text file of your choice.
- Include and exclude filters per directory.
- Auto updating, import/export.
- Run in the background as a Windows service.
- Detect the user and application/process that made the changes.
- Command-line version to run from the console.
- Snapshots to determine changes even when a share is down or the machine was off.
- Run external applications/scripts without hidden and in the background.
- Extend functionality with your own custom plugins using the SDK provided.
Version 18.104.22.168: Bug fixes for snapshot caching and disappearing files. Wait for file copies to complete before executing application on inactivity interval.