Disc-cover provides an easy way to produce covers for audio CDs.
Version: 1.5.5Disc-cover provides an easy way to produce covers for audio CDs. Disc-Cover scans audio CDs and uses information from the CDDB or CDINDEX database to build a back and front cover for the CD. Output is in Latex, Dvi, PDF, Postscript, HTML, plain ASCII, or any other format suited for cdlabelgen.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Disc Cover":
· uses Latex to produce high quality output,
· outputs in Latex, Dvi, Postscript, Pdf, Cddb entry, HTML, ASCII and a format to use with the application cdlabelgen,
· supports caching of cddb entries in a directory that can be shared with other freedb-aware programs,
· connects with a freedb server to get the disc title, artist and list of track titles and extended information where available,
· optionally let Disc-Cover search on allmusic.com for a small version of the corresponding front cover of the cd, which it will put on your front cover,
· optionally put a picture on the front cover, supports almost any image format,
· assign different colours to different items such as artist name and track numbers,
· supports covers for double albums,
· output for jewel cases and various slim cases.
What's New in This Release:
· Major revisions were made.
· Problems with latex-3 were fixed.
· The allmusic options now work again.
· Some new templates and a new option, template_list, were added.