Disk Space Inspector is a feature-packed, yet easy to use, hard disk analysis, file management and disk space reporting software. The application allows for managing and monitoring disk space on local and network computers.
Version: 3.8.2Disk Space Inspector is a feature-packed, yet easy to use, hard disk analysis, file management and disk space reporting software.
License: Free To Try $34.99
Operating System: Windows
The application allows for managing and monitoring disk space on local and network computers as well as it allows creation of customizable graphically-rich disk space usage reports. The reports indicate which areas of HDD are used by which data as well as who is the owner of files (true for NTFS drives).
- Optional Folder Size Viewer allows you to view sizes both specific directories and/or whole drive/volume, therefore save your time in case if you monitor only specific folders on the drive.
- The ability search directories/folders by size.
- The ability to create text file reports automatically using batch mode.
- View disk space usage by owner (NTFS owner) on a selected volume and/or directory to determine who is using the most space on a given volume.
- View disk space usage by shares (shared folders). including hidden shares on the volume.
- Search folders and files by on the size basis
- View disk space on the quantity of the objects on the volume and/or directory.
- View disk space usage by directory. Determine most largest directories on the selected logical drive.
- Graphically analyze disk space usage using Pie Chart and Bar Chart tools
- Report disk space usage by volume or directory as text files. Report formats: CSV, HTML,XML.
- Export file system data to text file for determining usage patterns over time.
- View disk space usage by file. You can determine which types of files are using the most space by pattern or size.
Version 3.6.0: Bug Fixes
Version 3.3: Major Update
Version 2.9.10: Minor Update