Disposable Temporary E-mail project provides the user with disposable e-mail addresses which expire after a certain time.
Version: 1.4.0Disposable Temporary E-mail project provides the user with disposable e-mail addresses which expire after a certain time. The user can read and reply to e-mails that are sent to the temporary e-mail address within the given time frame.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Disposable Temporary E mail":
· Users can generate e-mail addresses
· Users can see their incoming e-mails
· Users can reply to e-mails
· Completely template driven
· Installation routine
How the script works:
With a click on a button the user generates a new e-mail address. That address will be stored in the database along with its creation time. The e-mail address is assigned to the user by a session cookie.
The user then uses the e-mail for any purpose where an e-mail address is required. Most commonly that will be some kind of registration.
In the background the script checks continuously for arriving e-mails. Once an e-mail that has been sent to a generated e-mail address arrives, the script displays it.
· Apache webserver
· PHP 5
· MySQL database
· You also need a software (ZIP for example) to unpack the script files after downloading from our server.
· You should have a solid understanding of HTML and some experience with script installation.
What's New in This Release:
· People can pick their own email address.
· RSS/Atom feed of incoming email messages.
· Automatic email check per XML HTTP request (AJAX).