DisTract project is a distributed bug tracker.
Version: 0.2.3DisTract project is a distributed bug tracker. DisTract allows you to manage bugs in a distributed and potentially offline manner through your Web browser on your local machine.
License: BSD License
Operating System: Linux
The distribution is achieved by making use of a distributed software control system, Monotone. Thus Monotone is used to move files across the network, perform merging operations, and track the development of every bug.
What's New in This Release:
· Parsing the output of Monotone no longer makes assumptions about the locale.
· Thus DisTract should now work without problems in non-English locales.
· Calling any of the binaries with -v or --version will cause them to output the current version of DisTract.
· Further, generated HTML now indicates the version of DisTract used for the generation in the footer.
· A bug that caused the rows in the table in the bug listing to lose their even-odd classes was fixed.