dmx4MPlayer is a professional solution for presenting movies and images with fading and total invisible player-software.
Version: 0.0.95dmx4MPlayer is a professional solution for presenting movies and images with fading and total invisible player-software.
Operating System: Linux
dmx4MPlayer project was created for the independent media festival in Tübingen, Germany. dmx4MPlayer (x4m for short) is a GUI for mplayer. It features full control over each dmx-interface. Control panels can be constructed easily through keyboard shortcuts.
A list-view of multiple DVDs can be realized by copying the DVD directories onto the hard disk. The playlist features start-position marks. Preview and presentation can be done at once.
Here are some key features of "dmx4MPlayer":
· full control per dmx interface
· control panels can easily be constructed through keyboard shortcuts
· a list-view of multiple DVDs can be realized by copying the DVD directories onto the harddisk
· plays any MPlayer supported format and reads DVD infos using libdvdread
· playlist with startpositions marks
· preview and presentation at once
· dual monitor support (via X11 TCP/IP or dual head)
· position controling per seek and varible forwarding
· intuitive handling
· written in C++ with GTK frontend
· GNU General Public License
What's New in This Release:
· English language support.