A simple web-based gallery powered by PHP and AJAX.
Version: 1.0.0DN-Gallery is a simple PHP/AJAX web-based gallery. It features automatic thumbnail creation, auto-resizing images for faster loading, and simple album & photo management.
License: GPL v3
Operating System: Linux
How to Deploy DN-Gallery :
1. Create a new MySQL database.
2. Import dn-gallery.sql in var/db/
3. Open lib/config.lib.php
4. Change $server, $user, $password and $database according to your database’s configuration
5. Change $email_from, $email_name, $smtp_server, $smtp_auth, $smtp_user, $smtp_pass, $smtp_secure,
$smtp_port, $mail_subject according to your mail configuration
Notes : if you don’t use ssl within your SMTP configuration, then ;
set the $smtp_auth to false,
set $smtp_secure = ” and
set $smtp_port = “25″;
or those three according to your default smtp server configuration
6. Change $appsUrl according to your installation of DN-Gallery in document root, eg : if your document root is /var/www/ and DN-Gallery is in /var/www/MyGallery, then you have to change $appsUrl to
$appsUrl = “http://”.$__server.”/MyGallery/”;
7. Change the root path in define(”ROOT_PATH”,”/DN-Gallery/”); to the physical path of DN-Gallery in your system, eg : if your document root is /var/www/ and DN-Gallery is in /var/www/MyGallery, then your root path is /var/www/MyGallery
8. To manage your gallery and users, log in with user : admin and password : admin