If you are unable to access MS Word files after the reload from sudden system shutdown, then the possibility of .doc file corruption is high. To deal with such scenarios carefully, use an eligible Doc Recovery tool such as Kernel for Word Repair.
Version: 11.01.01Kernel for Word Repair is specifically developed to execute the hassle-free Doc Recovery of brutally corrupted MS Word files.
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
The software is reinforced with dynamic algorithms that enhances the speedy recovery operation.
Moreover, operational algorithms are so effective that the software formidably retrieves the essential word properties and objects, such as footer, embedded images, formatted data, hyperlinks, bullets, readable texts, header, tables, and OLE objects, etc.
Despite this, the software has many promising features that are listed in the following points:
- Formidably recovers This file is not in a recognizable format error while preserving the format, structure, and property of Word files.
- Equally compatible to Microsoft Word 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2002, and 2000 editions.
- Competency to recover password-protected Word files.
- Flawlessly recovers the embedded Unicode characters from the corrupt Word file.
- Reliably performs the Doc recovery of corrupt files that are saved in Macintosh format.
- Facility to preview recovered Word files and its objects.
- Single Doc Recovery tool supports multiple file formats, such as .docm, .doc, .dotx, dotm, .doc, and .dot.
Inspect the integrated features of Kernel for Word Repair software to cross-check the authenticity of all features listed in the above bullet points.
However, if you want to try the Doc Recovery utility without investing a single penny, then download the evaluation version. The free version has outstanding Word file recovery features, but it has limited functionality to save recovery output.
Hence, to save files after the Doc Recovery operation, you need to purchase the activation key to upgrade the trial version to full version. For more queries about the software, you can contact our technical helpdesk. For more information, please visit the site: www.docrecovery.org