DocFlex / Javadoc is both a multi-format Javadoc Doclet and a tool for development of Javadoc-based high-quality Java API documentation generators in various output formats, which by their quality and complexity are equal or exceed the standard Javadoc
Version: 1.6.0DocFlex / Javadoc is both a multi-format Javadoc Doclet and a programming tool for rapid development of Javadoc-based Java API documentation generators in various output formats (currently: framed / single-file HTML, RTF and TXT), which by their quality and complexity are equal or exceed the standard Javadoc.
License: Commercial $400.00
Operating System: Windows
- Actual doc-generators are created in the form of special templates interpreted by "DocFlex Doclet", which is the template interpreter / output generator wrapped as a Javadoc Doclet.()
- The graphic Template Designer represents the templates in a visual form resembling the output they generate, yet allows programming of very sophisticated processing of the input data and formatting of the generated output!()
- The entire Doclet API is represented as a virtual XML document. Most of data mining/retrieval is based on Location Paths / Location Rules -- a developed by us extension of XPath.()
- All formatting is specified independently on output formats using properties of template components. During the generation, this is rendered with the appropriate features available in the selected output format. The HTML tags embedded in doc-comments are interpreted in non-HTML output formats (RTF) as well. Almost all practically usable HTML tags are supported!()
- Cross-hyperlinks are defined in a very abstract way using special link/target keys. External hyperlinks are generated too, which allows linking to any other existing JavaDocs.()
- DocFlex/Javadoc is supplied with a new "JavadocPro" template set, which allows you immediately to generate
Framed HTML JavaDoc identical to classic one;- Single-file HTML JavaDoc with basic content (project overview, package summaries, class details) - The newly redesigned RTF JavaDoc.
It supports also filtering of classes and members by tags / annotations. The templates are open for any modifications!
PLEASE, READ FULL ANNOUNCEMENT HERE: www.filigris.com / ann / docflex_javadoc_v1.6.0/
Version 1.6.0: New "JavadocPro" template set, better & faster HTML/RTF generator, lots of others
Version 1.5.3: Full support of Java 5.0 and other improvements