Dock Manager allows the hidden features of the Application Switcher and scroll bars to be used by everyone
Version: 2.0Dock Manager is a Mac OS 8.5-9.x enhancer. It allows the hidden features of the Application Switcher and scroll bars to be used by everyone. Dock Manager also manages the outrageous number of Sherlock plugins you've collected.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Dock Manager Lite is just like Dock Manager except it does not have the Sherlock plugin management. With the release of Mac OS 9, Sherlock II is able to manage your plugins making Dock Manager's obsolete. If you upgrade to Mac OS 9 please use Dock Manager Lite, it will save you a lot of trouble when working with Sherlock search sets.
Here are some key features of "Dock Manager":
· Dock Manager is the end-all utility to access the hidden features of the Mac OS.
· Allows full customization of the Application Switcher dock and scroll arrow positions.
· Dock Manager lets users save and load individually defined settings for easy access.
· Dock Manager also allows users to customize the key combination of keyboard application switching, or just turn it off.
· Dock Manager is a convenient way to easily manage your Sherlock plugins.
· It also supports contextual menus and full Balloon Help.
What's New in This Release:
· Added a check/uncheck all button when making Sherlock sets.
· When switching back to the default settings the warning dialog is now appearance savvy.
· When launching Dock Manager's settings should better reflect the actual Application Switcher dock.
· Updated Dock Manger Lite to Dock Manager 1.9's code base.
· AppleScript extension installed
· Application Switcher extension installed
· Sherlock (Is not required for Dock Manager Lite)
· 2.0 MB of RAM (2.5 MB recommended).