DoctorJ project is an application that analyzes Java documentation.
Version: 5.1.2DoctorJ project is an application that analyzes Java documentation for compliance with the standard and for accuracy against the code, beyond what javadoc does.
Operating System: Linux
Among what it detects:
· misspelled words
· parameter and exception names:
· Javadoc tags:
· missing expected arguments
· invalid arguments
· missing descriptions
· undocumented classes, methods, fields, parameters
What's New in This Release:
· By default, warnings and errors are now reported at the strictest level.
· Detection of run-time exceptions and errors has been improved, thus eliminating many errors stating that an exception was documented yet not declared in the throws list.
· The --warning option has been replaced with --level.