Dolphin is a lightweight HTTP proxy.
Version: 1.0Dolphin is a lightweight HTTP proxy. It is designed with multiple threads structure. Thus it can take advantage of cpu efficiently. Also dolphin use much more new system interface to improve performance. Meanwhile it's so easy to run dolphin, eventually you do not need write any configures, but only run it.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "Dolphin":
· multiple threads support
· support for epoll, selecl, poll
· support for sendfile
· support for mmap
· support for If-Modified-Since GET request
· support for SIGTERM to shutdown server
· support for POST
· support for X-FORWARD-FOR
· support for HTTP/1.1 caching
· support for setrlimit to set max open file number
· support for daemon
What's New in This Release:
· This release support for multiple threads, epoll, select, and poll, sendfile, mmap, If-Modified-Since GET requests, SIGTERM for shutting the server down, POST, X-FORWARD-FOR, HTTP/1.1 caching, setrlimit for setting the maximum number of open files, and for running as a daemon.