Dose for Excel is a powerful, feature-rich add-in for Microsoft Excel, which allows you to quickly perform functions that would otherwise take up much time.
Version: 3.5.5If you regularly do a deep dive into your Excel spreadsheets, you know how much time is taken up performing functions.
License: Free To Try $39.95
Operating System: Windows
Well, that's why you need to sit up and hear about today's software, Dose for Excel Add-In!
Dose for Excel Add-In is an add-in for Microsoft Excel that lets you quickly perform functions faster and more efficiently than ever before.
With Dose for Excel Add-In, you'll be able to access features from the command ribbon that either simplify existing features or make your life better with brand new functionality.
What are some of the amazing functions you get with Dose for Excel Add-In? How about mentioning some of more than +100 features:
- Delete rows (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows).
- Delete columns (blank, empty cell, certain value, duplicated rows, and hidden rows).
- Merge (cells into one, merge rows, merge columns).
- Split (first and last words, words separated by).
- Change Case to (UPPER,lower,Proper,Capitalize each cell) for selected cells.
- Write out amounts by converting numeric values into words, this is mostly used by Finance and Account deps.
- Remove spaces (leading, trailing, all, extra).
- Remove characters or numbers or both from selected cells.
- Comments assistant (convert cells to comments and vice versa, replace a value in the old comments with new values, list all comments in sheets in one column, etc).
- Date Picker (A calendar will pop up from the right side so you can pick a date and it will fill automatically in the selected cells with the date format you specify for it.
- Insert Empty multiple rows or columns.
- Insert before or after cell values any value you want and also you can insert a serial number to serialize your cells values.
- Random generator (numbers, strings, date, lists, etc...), could be used for testing Excel formulas and functions.
And much more features, all the above features are just a few of what this Add-In can do.
Version 3.5.5: - Extract text feature has been added.
Version 3.5.1: - Bugs fixed.
Version 3.4.6: - All Features are bundled in one tab. - Favorites tab has been added.
Version 3.4.5: - All Features are bundled in one tab. - New features have been added.
Version 3.4.3: More text tools added.
Version 3.4.2: More selection and insert tools added.
Version 3.4.1: 1- Export: file format list is added. 2- Remember my settings for all panes. 3- Navigation: added many filter navigation options (Charts, Pictures, Pivottables). 4- Select: added more selections options; * Select Merged Cells * Select Interval Rows / Columns And much more...
Version 3.3.9: Bugs Fixes.