dotConnect Express for Oracle is a free of charge enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications.
Version: 8.5dotConnect Express for Oracle is a free of charge enhanced ORM enabled data provider for Oracle that builds on ADO.NET technology to present a complete solution for developing Oracle-based database applications. It introduces new approaches for designing application architecture, boosts productivity, and leverages database applications.
Operating System: Windows
- High performance
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of Oracle server, including Personal and Express editions
- All Oracle data types support
- Comprehensive REF CURSOR support
- PL/SQL tables and PL/SQL records support Free of chargedotConnect Express for Oracle supports Oracle servers 12c, 11g, 10g, 9i, 8i, 8.0 and 7.3, including Personal and Express editionsdotConnect Express for Oracle supports .NET Framework
Supported development environments:
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2012
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2008
- Embarcadero Delphi Prism
- CodeGear RAD Studio
Version 8.5: - Visual Studio 2015 is supported
Version 8.4: * Oracle TimesTen 11g Release 1 and Release 2 are supported * ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is improved
Version 6.10: The Express Edition is a free data provider with basic connectivity features: * .NET Framework support * ADO.NET core classes * Native data types classes and structures
Version 6.00: *Update Model From Database functionality for Entity Developer *Update To Database with Mapping Synchronization functionality for Entity Developer *Ability to execute DML statements in batches on SubmitChanges *PLINQ support *Inheritance mapping support *ASP.NET Dynamic Data support.
Version 5.35: Integration with improved dbMonitor added Implemented DefaultCommandTimeout parameter in connection string (by default, set to 0) Added orderid column for Site Map provider for custom map node ordering Added some DataSet Wizard design-time improvements
Version 5.00: OraDirect .NET renamed to dotConnect for Oracle TransactionScope support EDM Wizard supports system privileges SELECT ANY TABLE, EXECUTE ANY PROCEDURE, grants and privileges of the user's role