dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition is a free of charge database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture. It offers basic functionality for developing database-related applications, web sites.
Version: 5.2dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition is a free of charge database connectivity solution built over ADO.NET architecture and a development framework with number of innovative technologies.
Operating System: Windows
It offers basic functionality for developing database-related applications and web sites. It introduces new approaches for designing applications and boosts productivity of database application development.
- Direct access to SQLite database 100%
- managed code
- High performance
- Easy to deploy
- Supports the latest versions of SQLite database
- All SQLite data types support
- Operates in both connected and disconnected models
- Extra data binding capabilities
- Cross-form components cooperation
- Free of chargedotConnect for SQLite supports SQLite engine version 3 and higher. The provider works with .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5 dotConnect for SQLite Standard Edition can be used with the following integrated development environments:
- Visual Studio 2008, 2010, 2012, 2012
- Delphi Prism
- RAD Studio
Version 5.2: - The ADO.NET implementation of ASP.NET Identity and ASP.NET Identity 2.0 support is added
Version 2.60: Integration with improved dbMonitor added Added orderid column for Site Map provider for custom map node ordering Added some DataSet Wizard design-time improvements
Version 2.50: Added support for user-defined finctions LINQ to SQLite: Suported DeleteOnNull attribute of association and changed default behaviour (DeleteOnNull=false now) Entity Developer: Added support for EF Precision and Scale facets; Improved MS EDM Designer compatibility
Version 2.00: *Supported SQLite engine library version 3.6 and above *Renamed assemblies, namespaces, and classes