Most powerful batch files editor in the world. Want to create batch file? Just install it! Designed both for users that have never created BAT files before and for those who know their syntax well. Included bat to exe compiler, Backup Script Wizard.
Version: 2.2.2Dr.Batcher is a utility that helps you to create batch file in a fast and simple manner.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
Dr.Batcher is designed both for users that have never created BAT files before and for those who know their syntax very well.
Dr.Batcher provides you with two different modes: simple and professional. In the first mode you can edit batch script with visual editors and wizards.
The second mode provides you with a professional script editor supporting code tooltips, syntax highlighting and bookmarks. You can switch between the different modes at any time. Creating new batch scripts or editing existing ones has never been easier!
Features of Dr.Batcher
- Simple mode: create batch file with visual editors and wizards
- Professional mode: create batch file with full-featured and highly customizable text editor with syntax highlighting, code tooltips, lines numbering and bookmarks
- Batch files compiler: bat to exe compiling wizard
- Easy switching between different modes of batch file editor
- Built-in support for most commonly used standard Windows and DOS commands
- Backup Script Wizard
- Support for easy search of additional information on commands in the Web via Google, Yahoo, MSN Search
- Support for looking through environment variables and copying their values
- Expandability: easy to add new commands through XML files with their descriptions
- Support for BAT scripts in Windows and DOS encoding, fast conversion of text from one encoding to another
- Support for automatic updates
- Exporting BAT files to HTML, RTF (Microsoft Word), TeX and printing them with syntax highlight
- Support for changing language of Dr.Batcher's user interface
- Windows 7 support
- Templates and examples
Version 2.2.2: Critical bugfixes.
Version 2.1.5: Added French translation, support for checking used bookmarks on toolbar, small bugfixes
Version 2.1.3: New options for changing the way of starting Dr.Batcher, support for storing spaces between command name and its parameters, tabbed "Common Options" dialog, improved compatibility with 32-bit Windows 7, small bugfixes.
Version 2.0.3: Added search features in 'Add command' window, execution without saving a script, sending bug reports from menu, about 10 new examples, small bugfixes.
Version 2.0.2: Added group "echo" and "@" modifiers, pop-up menu in Simple mode, new options, support for adding unknown commands in Simple mode,'Do not print this command in console during the execution' option in command editor, new 'Create Batch File' dialog, fixed parsing TAB charachers, small bugfixes in UI.
Version 2.0.1: Added support for nested compound commands, support for extended 'IF' syntax, Arabic translation, batch scripts parser improved, lots of small bugfixes.
Version 2.0: Simple mode of batch files editor (visual editor), support for more than 140 commonly used commands, support for expanding list of supported commands through XML files, new panel with console output, new Welcome Screen, a lot of new examples of batch scripts, new help system, options enhanced.
Version 1.4: Added support for automatic updates; removed prohibition to run and save files in unregistered version; added Macedonian and Indonesian translations; small bugfixes.
Version 1.3: Added Russian translation, fixed behavior of options dialog, simplified registration.
Version 1.1: New version supprots Windows Vista and allows you to copy values of environment variables. Also it fixes the behavior of options dialog.