DriveGauge - Customizable utility designed to provide visual feedback about how full your drives are
Version: 3.2DriveGauge is a simple yet powerful, fully customizable utility designed to provide visual feedback about how full your drives are directly on each drive's icon.
Operating System: Mac OS X
DriveGauge will automatically build and then update a Drive List containing a list of all your currently mounted drives and relevant information about them. It only requires a click on the drive's icon in the Finder to see its updated look. A quick and painless way to keep tabs on your drives!
Here are some key features of "DriveGauge":
· Drive usage in a glance!
· Robust defaults
· Customizable GaugeStyles and options
· Style Manager
· Growl support.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for customizable Growl (www.growl.info) powered notifications for drive usage
· Added support for customizing the auto-updating interval (number of minutes or hours)
· Completely rewritten Setup Assistant with Growl install support, authorization, and progress feedback
· New application icon(s) (thanks to Mike Margolis for the suggestion!)
· Added double-click support for installing a GaugeStyle (as well as drag and drop support to application icon)
· Major and minor enhancements to the entire interface including metallic effects (ala iTunes, Safari, et.all)
· Added a Console window that shows the actual output from the df command (df -lH) that DriveGauge uses
· Minor visual tweaks to Style Manager
· Options Drawer now remembers whether it was open or not
· Minor performance optimizations
· Open Disk Utility item for Permissions error sheet
· Added support for the upcoming Nexus Menu product
· Updated IconFamily to match the latest 0.5.1 release for bugfixes
· Updated Help files
· Upgraded Uninstall with full support for removing Growl
· Upgraded Uninstall to v.2.1 with a refined interface including a list of files to be removed
· Upgraded iUpdates to v. 2.1.1, with a single click selection & resizable title column.