Druid is a tool to create DB tables and to generate both SQL scripts and documentation.
Version: 3.9Druid project is a tool that allows users to create databases in a graphical way. The user can add tables, fields, folders to group tables and can modify most of the database options that follow the SQL-92 standard.
Operating System: Linux
In addition to sql options, the user can document each table and each field with HTML information. Once the database is created, the druid can generate:
· HTML documentation: for all tables, with browsing facilities
· PDF documentation: for all tables
· Java classes: (one class for each table) that contain tables' constants (such as fields size) plus java code added by the user
· A data dictionarythat contains all tables and fields present in the database
· SQL script which contains all table definitions that can be piped to the DBMS
· And much more info...