DVIDPFM is a DVI to PDF translator.
Version: 0.13.2dDVIDPFM is a DVI to PDF translator.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "DVIDPFM":
· TeX special's that approximate the functionality of the PostScript pdfmarks used by Adobe Acrobat Distiller. Links, outlines, articles, and named destinations are supported, for example.
· Support for standard DVI specials such as the HyperTeX specials and the TPIC specials.
· Support for thumbnails (with help from GhostScript).
· Ability to include PDF, PNG, and JPEG files as embedded images. For PDF files, only the first page is included. Resources will be embedded from the original file as necessary. File inclusion does not work for PDF files that store the page contents in several segments in an array.
· Virtual font support
· Support for both Type1 and PK fonts.
· Support for arbitrary linear graphics transformations. Any material on the page can be scaled and rotated.
· A color stack accessible via special's.
· Partial font embedding and stream compression for reduced output file size
· Balanced page and destination trees for improved reader access on very large document files.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 0.13.2d is a bug fix for problems with the date in the PDF file. The date code was simply wrong and caused a seg fault for time zones with half-hour offsets. It also includes a patch to the man page suggested by Eric Raymond.