E.V.E. Paradox is a game suite consisting of three games.
Version: 1.2E.V.E. Paradox is a game suite consisting of three games. Flick is a turn-based puzzler, Orbit is an arcade puzzler, and Arena is a top-view action game.
Operating System: Linux
The Free Edition of E.V.E. Paradox contains a number of levels and is not otherwise restricted. Enhanced editions are available for purchase with additional levels and features for those who want a little something more. It includes an integrated online chat system. Hardware 3D acceleration is highly recommended.
What's New in This Release:
· A new game, called Board, was added.
· There are now five games in E.V.E. Paradox.
· New levels were added for Board and existing games.
· Keyboard shortcuts were added to most menus.
· Chat messages are held on Central if you're not around.
· Online high scores and ribbons are now displayed in-game.
· Support for monthly high scores was added.
· stderr/stdout now go to a file by default under Linux.
· Silver editions now emphasize their core game.
· Many bugfixes, stability improvements, optimizations, and bugfixes were made.