A virtual camera software which can use images, animations, video clips, flash movies, DVD and even your desktop screen as its output, replace your webcam background, perform face tracking, add video overlay, title and many cool video effects.
Version: 5.1.0VCam is a virtual software camera, which simulates a webcam in your system and works just like a real one.
License: Free To Try $29.95
Operating System: Windows
It can be used in most of the applications which use webcam, such as IM software - MSN Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, Paltalk, Skype, QQ, UC and many others. You can use it to set images, animations, video clips, flash movies, DVD and even your desktop screen as the output of webcam.
Already have a webcam?
VCam can enhance it - replace its background, perform face tracking, add video overlay, text overlay or cool special effects to it, let it be able to be used by several applications at the same time, and make your video chatting more interesting!
- A WDM driver, supports all the VFW and DirectShow applications;
- Support multi
- stream output, with different resolutions in good quality;
- High performance algorithm, low CPU usage;
- Based on DirectShow, more media formats supported, higher performance;
- Play list support, user
- defined program management, flexible configuration;
- Split up webcam, DV, digital cameras into multi
- stream easily;
- Support Image, flash, video file, video capture device and text transparent overlay;
- Many cool video special effects support;
- Webcam background removal;
- Face tracking & smart move effect;
- Screen capture, support hotkey, zoom, full screen capture and using custom cursor;
- Camera default image support, default resolution and frame rate adjustable;
- Enable/Disable/Install/Uninstall the virtual camera driver in the application;
- Easy to use, skin, color scheme support;
- language support;
- Professional and easy
- use setup program;
- Automatically check for new version and get latest news of VCam;
- Professional forum for technical support.
Version 5.1.0: VLC plugin, use WDM driver (can change device name), supports multi-instances, RTSP stream support, TV Tuner support, other bug fixes and minor modifications.
Version 4.7.1: WMP plugin, Live Update, add stream to playlist, auto-play on startup, close hardware acceleration when screen capture, add video decoders, other bug fixes and minor modifications.
Version 1.2.0: Flash support, video overlay ...
Version 1.0.6: Screen capture BUG fix, add default zoom...
Version 1.0.5: Video overlay, GIF89a support, enhanced screen capture, video FX added...