Easy Biorhythms calculates the high, low & critical periods of your biorhythms to give you an indepth look at what's in store for you. Printed charts out in Dutch, English, German, Greek, French, Italian, Indonesian, Spanish, Italian & Portuguese.
Version: 188.8.131.52Easy Biorhythms calculates the high, low & critical periods of your biorhythms to give you an indepth look at what's in store for you.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
- free to use for the 30 day evaluation period. Inexpensive to own thereafter. Only $19.95 US with free lifetime help desk support prints biorhythms charts in Dutch, English, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Portuguese & Spanish .
- print out your own notes on each biorhythm chart to make the chart and interpretation you provide even more personal.
- printouts can be sold at psychic fairs, flea markets & home shows: in fact, anywhere people with disposable income walk by is a point of sale.
- define your own set of images used by Easy Biorhythms to display astrological information.
- general astrological information for each person in database can be displayed on screen or printed out.
- can maintain biorhythm information on over 60, 000 people in one database.
- "Names in History" displays bio-rhythm information on over 500 historical personages.
- optional notes allow you to make and store personalized interpretations for each biorhythm chart.
- biorhythm charts can be calculated & displayed for up to 40 days.
- biorhythm charts can be printed out in b&w or color.
- contains general interpretations for the high, low and critical periods for each rhythm.
- assigning an icon to each person in your database adds your personal touch to the biorhythm display.
- free to use for the 30 day evaluation period. Inexpensive to own thereafter. Only $19.95 US with free lifetime help desk support.
- more numerous to mention. Easy Biorhythms is free to use for the 30-day evaluation period and inexpensive to own thereafter.
Version 184.108.40.206: New. - Options: Charts: User Notes - notes kept by user on each name and birthday can now be optionally printed out on each . biorhythm report. As well, the printer font for the user notes can be defined. User notes can only be printed out on Portrait . biorhythm reports. - Options: Images - allows for 12 user defined images to be used to depict the astrolgical signs instead of the default images . for all reports and displays. - 12 astrological icons added so that you can assign an astrological icon to a name and birthday. . Fixed. - .ini file was being saved to directory where last report was saved. .ini file is now being saved in the program directory where . it belongs. - maintenance release. . Updated. - new print engine incorporated into Easy Biorhythms. - capacity of notes was increased from 255 bytes to 1020 bytes to allow for storage of more meaningful notes. - choosing a bio record and clicking on the Info button now displays information in the language chosen for that record. - help file updated.
Version 5.5.0.056: New. - Biorhythm: Information... dialog - Print button was added and all astrological information displayed (including picture) can . now be printed out. . Updated. - the evaluation splash screen displays more meaningful information. - transition between evaluation splash screen and program is now keyboard friendly. - clicking on Help: Purchase... now displays the evaluation splash screen. - Help: About... gives more meaningful information. - program active title bar now displays the name clicked on in the main bio record display. - maintenance release. . Fixed. - clicking or right-clicking on a name sometimes showed the wrong status of the Biorhythm: Chart... and Biorhythm: . Information... button and menu items. That has been fixed. - when program was in demo mode (expired evaluation), switching between names occasionally caused garbage information . to be saved. That has been fixed. - improper registration status displayed when program evaluation code was entered for the first time. That has been fixed. - in the retail version Help: Administration: De-activate... was not working properly. That has been fixed.