Adds or subtracts a number of days or months to a date, calculates the number of days between two dates, and converts among dates in various solar calendars: Gregorian, Julian, ISO 8601 Week, Hermetic Leap Week and day-in-year (yyyy-ddd).
Version: 12.57Easy Date Converter is a program to perform arithmetical operations with dates in various solar calendars, including the Gregorian and the ISO 8601 Week Calendar.
License: Free To Try $19.95
Operating System: Windows
Suppose you run an advertisement which expires 45 days from today. What date will that be? How many weekdays are there in 2006? If you have an investment which matures on June 30th, 2007, how many days away is that?
When will be (or was) the 10, 000th day in your life? How many years, months and days until December 21st, 2030? If you find this sort of calculation a tad difficult then this program will make it easy. Easy Date Converter provides five calendrical operations:
- Calculation of the number of days from one date to another.
- Addition of a number of days to a date and subtraction of a number of days from a date.
- Addition of a number of months to a date and subtraction of a number of months from a date.
- Interconversion among Gregorian (a.k.a. Common Era) dates, Julian Calendar dates, ISO 8601 Week Calendar dates,Hermetic Leap Week dates, ordinal dates in the form yyyy-ddd and Julian day numbers.
- Display of a month in any year according to either the Common Era Calendar or the Julian Calendar, with additional display of corresponding ISO 8601 Calendar dates. Weekend days may be included or excluded in date calculations.
Version 12.57: Improved calculation of date difference
Version 12.37: Maintenance release
Version 12.26: Recompiled for better compatibility with Windows 10
Version 12.16: New installation protocol
Version 12.03: Fixed bug in getting system date on Chinese PCs.
Version 11.32: Now fully compatible with Windows 8 and 10.
Version 11.11: Now fully compatible with Windows 8.
Version 10.95: Fixed bug when enlarging output textbox.
Version 10.85: Improved activation method
Version 10.41: Minor improvements.