Easy Photo Slide Show is a program designed to display all digital photos as a slide show using many transition effects, each image being shown for some predetermined time before going on to the next.
Version: 2.18.03.28Easy Photo Slide Show displays your images continuously without you doing anything.
License: Free To Try $7.95
Operating System: Windows
You just point it to a file in folder, say how long to display each picture, select transition effects and then sit back and watch. If a picture is too large or less for your screen, it is resized to fit keeping the aspect ratio.
Easy Photo Slide Show features:
- Load up multiple formats of images including tif, tiff, fax, gif, jpg, jpeg, jpe, pcx, bmp, dib, rle, ico, cur, png, wmf, emf, tga, targa, vda, icb, vst, pix, pxm, ppm, pgm, pbm ...
- View the slideshow with 150 transitional effects (with preview).
- Full screen mode. Preview the images while loading up the list.
- Project manager.
- You would not need to worry about different image dimensions or file type as Easy Photo Slide Show would resample the images on-the-fly prior to loading them up on screen.
- The panel for display of the files description.
- Start and Stop buttons.
- Viewing selected items or all items in the current folder.
- Sequence options (forward, reverse, and random).
- Repeat slide show option.
- Slide delay adjustment.
- Background color or images selection.
- Transition delay adjustment.
- HotKey buttons (Front, Back, Stop, Start, Exit from full screen mode)
- Sound Playback WAV, MID and MP3). Synchronization slides with audio. Sound recording.
Version 2.18.03.28: New command line parameter - "/foldermonitor". Allows to monitor selected folder.
Version 184.108.40.206: Ability to automatically open the previously selected folder at program starting.