This is a ScreenSaver maker software to create your own ScreenSavers easily as well as a ScreenSaver management tool. You can make ScreenSaver step by step to play your photos, Flash movies and audio(MP3, WMA, MIDI, WAV...) files as background music.
Version: 5.6!Easy ScreenSaver Station is a cool ScreenSaver maker software to make your own ScreenSavers easily. You can create your own ScreenSaver with the New Wizard step by step.
License: Free To Try $49.95
Operating System: Windows
Images, Flash movies and background music can be included into your creations easily. You can even acquire photos from your digital camera(or scanner) directly.
After some easy steps, you can save a single standard ScreenSaver(.SCR) or a self-installing ScreenSaver(.EXE) for distribution. More features such as image editing, transition settings, icon setting, copyright settings, password protection, preview, email sending and so on are included.
No programming skills or royalties required.!Easy ScreenSaver Station can also manage your ScreenSavers so that you can run, install or config one easily.
- Create your own ScreenSaver with New Wizard step by step;
- Make ScreenSaver with images, Flash movies and popular formats(mp3/wma/wav/midi...) of audio files as background music;
- Make translucid ScreenSaver;
- Open and edit your ScreenSaver file directly. You do not have to save a separate project file;
- Play images or Flash movies randomly or in a specified order with transitional effects;
- Edit images to mirror, rotate, crop, resize images, or adjust the colors;
- Acquire photos form digital camera/scanner directly;
- Show your images or Flash movies as LOGO throughout the running period;
- Add labels as title or description;
- Set Icon for your ScreenSaver;
- Set password to protect your creation;
- Preview your creation before saving;
- Distribute shareware ScreenSavers, and generate your own registration codes for them;
- Create ScreenSaver Data(.SSD) files for integrated SCR Player;
- Install, create shortcut, or e-mail your ScreenSaver;
- Manage your ScreenSavers to run, install or config one;
- Activate your ScreenSaver instantly;
- Set wallpaper;
- Multi languages supported;
- Drag and Drop operations and more.
Version 5.6: 1. An option is added to let you choose the best screen resolution for your ScreenSaver; 2. Auto correct orientation when importing photos; 3. CMYK colorspace jpeg image is supported; 4. Your ScreenSaver supports real HD display now; 5. Performance is highly increased and user interfaces optimized.
Version 5.5: Fixed a potential problem for transparency processing of png image; Supports dual monitors even in extended desktop mode; Fixed a problem of showing too much items in drop-down lists; Optimized to make ScreenSaver file even smaller; User interfaces optimized.
Version 4.5: 1. Fixed a bug which may cause a potential error while playing Flash; 2. The maximized main window does not cover the Windows taskbar now.
Version 4.4: 1.Image editing optimization; 2.You can change the image flying speed; 3.Fixed the confict of setting Label font and color; 4.Optimized to set transition; 5.Optimized and fixed the occasional flicker; 6.Enhanced the user experience; 7.And more minor changes.
Version 4.3: 1. Fixed a problem of losing the tray icon on Windows Explorer terminated abnormally; 2. Fixed a problem of program hanging in "Set Transition" window; 3. Fixed an error of saving big image file; 4. Changed to an easier way to select a color; 5. Other bug fixed.
Version 4.1: 1.Optimized editing to crop an image; 2.Leave the image on screen when the option "Don't clear the image" in the transition settings was checked(if you are not to make your images fly in screen); 3.The background image(if exists) is also saved when exporting; 4.You can remove the wallpaper now;
Version 4.0: 1.Macromedia Flash is supported now; 2.Your ScreenSaver background can be filled with tiled image as well as solid color; 3.Make translucid ScreenSaver and set opacity for your ScreenSaver; 4.An option "Show as LOGO" is added so that you can display your LOGO(image or Flash) throughout the running period of your ScreenSaver; 5."Constrain Proportions" option can be checked to constrain aspect ratio when resizing image; 6.And some minor changes.
Version 3.6: This update added another new feature which let you Email your creation as a zip file to avoid a security problem when sending a ScreenSaver file on some systems. Nowadays, there are too many viruses or spammers. They often pretend to email someone a ScreenSaver which indeed is a file contains viruses(for instance, a trojan program), so that some Email program, such as Microsoft Outlook 2003, denied to send or receive normal ScreenSaver files(*.scr) with the default security settings. With this update when you are to email your ScreenSaver creation, it is zipped to a ZIP file and attached to your email automatically so that you can send it directly to your friends, family or any one and avoid the security problem.
Version 3.5: This update added another feature to make your ScreenSaver with images flying in the screen. When creating ScreenSaver with the New Wizard, change the option "Position and Order" to "Fly in screen" and save your creation. This will make your images fly in the screen when running your ScreenSaver.