Easy Watermark Creator is easy-to-use tool for adding visible watermarks to your pictures and photos. Watermarks can contain text (phrase, file name and number), image, date (current values or from EXIF), and can be solid or semi-transparent.
Version: 3.9Easy Watermark Creator is an easy-to-use tool for adding visible watermarks to your pictures and photos.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Windows
Reasons to use Easy Watermark Creator:
- protection from unauthorized use of your pictures on the Web;
- as an image constructor by adding files with transparent backgrounds;
- to draw texture on your pictures;
- to render your pictures.
- loads source image from BMP, JPEG (JPG), TIFF (TIF), GIF, PCX, PSD, PNG, TGA
- loads source images from multipage TIFF
- resizes, rotates, flips source image, crops its rectangular patch;
- supports watermark types: text, picture, date;
- supports BMP, JPEG (JPG), TIFF, GIF, PNG, PCX, PSD, ICO, TGA
- picture formats for watermarks;
- shows EXIF data from JPEG and TIFF
- extracts date and time from EXIF to watermarks;
- supports transparency of watermarks;
- supports tiled watermarks;
- edits parameters of watermarks;
- duplicates, rotates and flips watermarks;
- moves watermarks on image by mouse;
- fixed watermark size in millimeters for TIFF
- copies image with added watermarks to clipboard in BMP
- pastes image from clipboard with added watermarks and without them;
- saves image with added watermarks to GIF, BMP, JPG, PDF, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), PNG, SWF
- saves image with EXIF data and added watermarks to JPEG and TIFF
- sets JPEG compression quality;
- sets compression method for output TIFF
- creates BMP, JPG, PDF, TIFF(including multipage TIFF), PNG or GIF
- files with added watermarks from command line;
- allows to apply selected list of watermarks to group of image files (batch wizard);
- sets defined file type and size of output images for command line and batch wizard;
- saves watermark list as W
- supports multi-language interface.
Version 3.9: * For business license: new dialog File / Apply Template.
Version 3.8: * For business license: multiple execution of command line with defined time interval. * More image collections.
Version 3.7: * Button Apply in watermark edit dialog. * Selection of files by date from folder in dialog File / Batch wizard.
Version 3.6: * New feature: extract EXIF data to watermark text. * Small improvements.
Version 3.5: * Windows 10 - compatibility. * Small improvements.
Version 3.4: * Export to Flash (swf-files). * Improvement in dialog File / Batch wizard: - file types option for selection from folder.
Version 3.3: * New menu item File / Last folders. * Color for watermark type "picture".
Version 2.6: * Features added: operation Crop image in Batch Wizard, Help / Quick Tour. * Bug fixed in operations for images pasted from clipboard. * Revised tutorial.
Version 2.5: * Features added: crop rectangle part of source image in command line mode, paste image from clipboard in command line mode, paste image from clipboard (menu item Image / Paste From Clipboard) * Improvement: collection of seamless textures is added.
Version 2.4: * Feature added: text file with file list in batch wizard and command line mode,multiple watermark positions,creation of protocol file WaterMark.log in command line mode. * Improvement: additional suffix (n) for output files with the