Listen in on TCP conversations on your network
Version: 0.5 Alpha 4Eavesdrop is a tool that will allow you to listen on TCP conversations on the network your computer is attached to.
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "Eavesdrop":
· TCP conversation tracking
· show last TCP flags sent and flag history
· tcpdump filter syntax
· live syntax checking
· payload reconstruction - display in ASCII or HEX
· read tcpdump files
· remove or hide idle conversations to save memory or simplify the interface
· display images contained in the capture
· search for an IP or payload contents
· graphing of conversation meta-data (can also export data).
· administrative rights (for live captures)
· network connection (ethernet/airport) or tcpdump capture files.