Bullet proof your computer against all software and user related problems with EAZ-FIX
Version: 7.2.1EAZ-FIXâ„¢ provides the protection without the need for backups or carrying duplicate images of hard drives. EAZ-FIX allows users to create a â€œsnapshotâ€ of the entire system and data at a specific time. Technically speaking, a snapshot is a map of the hard disk sectors and the mapâ€™s indexing system. Practically speaking, a snapshot is a â€œpictureâ€ of the system and data at a specific time. Users can select a specific snapshot to recover files from or restore the entire system to.
License: Free To Try $49.00
Operating System: Windows
Based on a patent pending technology, EAZ-FIXâ„¢ only takes 0.07% total hard disk space to create up to 60, 000 snapshots. That is the least amount of disk space required to protect the entire system compared to any other software available.
HIGHLIGHT OF EAZ-FIXâ„¢
- Supports up to 60, 000 snapshots.
- Takes less than 3 seconds to create a new snapshot.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without restarting the system.
- Offers a variety of options to create new snapshots manually or automatically.
- Recovers corrupted or deleted files from any of the 60, 000 snapshots easily and quickly.
- Reverts file histories from any of the 60, 000 snapshots.
- Restores a completely crashed system to any of the 60, 000 snapshots in seconds.
- Restores a completely crashed system with data up to the second of crash.
- Restores the entire system to any of the 60, 000 snapshots within a restart cycle.
- Restores the entire system to any of the 60, 000 snapshots with data synchronization from the current system.
- Offers a variety of options to configure the system to automatically restore to a snapshot of your choice.
- Presents a highly configurable program interface and hides the complete program interface from end users.
- Includes dynamic disk space management. Releases the unused disk space upon the deletion of snapshots
- Contains intelligent disk space monitoring, informing users about the disk space usage of each snapshot.
- Offers flexible and powerful access control.
- and lot more....