Echomine Muse is aJava API that provides quick and easy access to network collaboration services.
Version: 0.81Echomine Muse is aJava API that provides quick and easy access to network collaboration services.
License: The Apache License
Operating System: Linux
Specifically, it allows you to communicate with Jabber/XMPP servers to perform instant messaging and presence management.
Here are some key features of "Echomine Muse":
· Comprehensive Jabber Support – Muse supports more JEPs than any other Java APIs currently available, making Muse the only library to fulfill your development needs. Check out what JEPs Muse currently support.
· Free for commercial and non-commercial use – Muse is distributed under the Apache License, making the code free and open sourced.
· Encapsulation – High level service classes hide the underlying protocols, such as low level packet and XML processing, yet still give you access low level methods if necessary.
· Multi-platform – Whether your organization runs on Linux, Mac OSX, or Windows, Muse can run on any platform that supports Java.
· Save time – No need to write code from scratch. Create custom messages in hours rather than days that support your business requirements. Fast business process engineering requires an efficient solution like Muse.
· Secure – Support SSL, SASL, and PGP for authentication, security, and encryption.
· Scalable – Muse will scale with your enterprise backend requirements, allowing efficient use of your current resources.
· Extensively Tested – Muse contains unit test cases to test nearly every aspect of Muse to ensure reliability and conformance to XMPP and JEP standards. Unlike some other Java APIs out there, Muse test cases donot require you to have a running Jabber server to run test cases.
· Proven codebase – Muse has been around for over 3 years and is used by many large international corporations, Fortune 500 Companies, and academic research projects. Check out who's using Muse.
· Legendary Support and Service – All questions are answered within 24 hours.
For versions on and after 0.8b1:
· Sun JDK 1.4.x (All Platforms)
· Apple JDK 1.4 (Mac OS X)
For versions before 0.8b1:
· Sun JDK 1.3.x (All Platforms)
· Sun JDK 1.2.2 (All Platforms)
· Apple JDK 1.3 (Mac OS X)
· Apple JDK 1.2 (Mac OS X)