ecnaraeppA - Helps set system fonts for Roman & Hebrew bilingual use
Version: 1.0.1ecnaraeppA (read it backwards, in case you still haven't) is a Mac OS control panel that lets you select Large and Small System Fonts for use by Roman and Hebrew applications, the Views Font, and the associated Roman fonts.
Operating System: Mac OS X
ecnaraeppA is like an extended verison of the Fonts tab of the Appearance control panel, that gives you full control over System Fonts in a bilingual environment.
Here are some key features of "ecnaraeppA":
· Lets you select any reasonable combination of Roman, Hebrew and Associated System Fonts.
· You can select a Hebrew font as a System Font for Roman text (this is not recommended, but is sometimes useful.)
· English-International and Hebrew versions available.
· Full documentation in English and in Hebrew.
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed a bug that sometimes prevented openning the control panel under Mac OS versions earlier than 9.0.