EggTimer Widget - A very simple countdown timer
Version: 0.1.3Just enter in a time (keyboard input is supported), hit Start, and go back to whatever you were doing.
Operating System: Mac OS X
When the time has elapsed, a short chime will sound.
This is a very simple timer. It has no options, but I've tried to make it as simple and obvious as possible.
1. Use the arrows above and below the Hours, Minutes, and Seconds indicators to set the timer, or type in a time using the keyboard or keypad
2. Hit the Start button or use the Enter key
3. You can switch out of the Dashboard while the timer is running
4. When the timer expires, an audible alarm will chime
5. The timer will reset to the previously set time
What's New in This Release:
· Replaced the .mid alarm sound with an .mp3 - for some reason, the QuickTime plug-in sucks up CPU cycles when .mid is used.