EKG2 project is an IM client for Unix systems (Linux, *BSD, SunOS, Solaris, Mac OS X, and BeOS).
Version: 20050418EKG2 project is an IM client for Unix systems (Linux, *BSD, SunOS, Solaris, Mac OS X, and BeOS).
Operating System: Linux
It supports plugins, which makes it possible to support many different protocols (currently IRC, Jabber, and gadu-gadu are supported).
The current interface is based on ncurses, but any other interface can easily be added.
What's New in This Release:
· plugins/logs/main.c: BUGFIX.
· docs/vars-pl.txt: [doc] new variable `slash_messages` copied from ekg1.
· ekg/stuff.h, ekg/vars.c, ekg/stuff.c, ekg/commands.c: introduce new variable slash_messages. idea stolen from irssi, code stolen from ekg1. thx guys. :>
· plugins/ncurses/old.c: cleanup window_printat()
· ekg/stuff.c: no, iso_to_ascii() won't work good in unicode enviroment :)
· plugins/ncurses/old.c: optimize update_statusbar() once more time. :introduce new macro __format_add_dup() with functionality which have __format_add() macro __format_add() now not do strdup of str format_add_dup() does. macro __format_add() now copy z do .text without any check of y it was useless because __format_add_dup() do it, otherwise it was check if that variable (tmp, t2, t3) is not NULL if it was NULL .text was NULL... blah, blah, blah.
· plugins/ncurses/old.c: update_statusbar() once again (building act) :removed `first` variable :using staticly buffer for w->act formatname (important or not)
· plugins/ncurses/old.c: comment out 2 unused query_emit()
· plugins/jabber/commands.c: escape value in /jid:search
· plugins/ncurses/contacts.c: reident contacts.c