Elecard MPEG Player is a real time, software-only Player, providing high resolution, full quality decoding of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP / ASP, VP8 / 9, AVC / H.264 and HEVC / H.265, optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
Version: 7.1Elecard MPEG Player is a real time, software-only Player, providing high resolution, full quality decoding of MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 SP / ASP, VP8 / 9,
License: Free To Try $40.00
Operating System: Windows
AVC / H.264 and HEVC / H.265, optimized for the most efficient CPU usage.
The built-in DirectShow compatible decoders enable Elecard MPEG Player to play a number of common multimedia formats such as AVI, WAV, MP3, and MOV.
- Correct aspect ratio displaying
- Full Screen mode
- Video frame capturing (pixel-by-pixel, aspect ratio or user defined) and saving in BMP/JPEG/GIF format
- Play list support
- Sound control
- Support of multiple Player instances
- Compatibility with the video card supporting the YUV overlay
- Always on top prevents other windows from covering the program window
- Playback of all of the well-known and widespread multimedia formats (AVI, WAV, MOV etc.)
- High definition video decoding and playback
- Deinterlace vertical filter
- Seek forward and Seek backward options ability to look through a movie by step. You can define step size as an interval of time (1, 2, 5, 10, 15 and 30 seconds) or as a number of frames.
- Detailed stream information from the video sequence and system headers and from the audio sample headers, statistics from the decoders and render filters
- URL opening for playback
- Ability to work as an RTSP client
- File trimming and saving into MPEG-2 and MP4 formats
- Closed Captions support
Version 7.1: Full support of HEVC/H.265 video format, support of VPX video format, HLS support
Version 6.0: Full support of AVC/H.264 video format, AAC audio format
Version 5.7: Skins support; Multi language support; Support of black/white filter lists; Improved MPEG-2 files indexing; Support of DVD subtitles; Fast forward/backward rewind in the RTSP client mode; Support of new version of Elecard XMuxer Engine; Improved Information window
Version 5.3: Closed Captions (CC) support in H.264/AVC is now implemented and available in MPEG Player v.5.3, new version is also enhanced with LATM, which is a requirement for broadcasting standards in some countries. Please do not forget to install Elecard AVC PlugIn v.2.3 to get support of these new features.
Version 5.0: Added Elecard Raw Data Engine, Elecard XMuxer Engine and fixed some bugs.
Version 4.0.4: Added FileListSource and fixed some bugs.
Version 4.0.3: Easy player manipulation with command line arguments