* Multi-protocol network boot disk for Realtek* Functions as PXE / DHCP / BOOTP, RPL or NetWare Boot ROM* Extra features and options over PXE Boot Image* Quickly install OS using tools like emBoot NBT* 8100B, 8139, 8139C+, 8139D chipsets
Version: 5.0emBoot's MBA for Realtek is client-based firmware that allows a client PC to do a "network bootâ€ using the NIC or LAN-On-Motherboard.
License: Free To Try $7.00
Operating System: Windows
MBA for Realtek is fully compliant with the Intel Wired for Management PXE spec.
- Simple means of desktop OS deployment/disaster recovery
- No need to change PC or NIC-specific settings
- No need to enable bootROM on the NIC
- No need to make network boot the highest pripriority boot device within the BIOS
- Ideal for quickly installing guest operating systems using WfM-enabled desktop tools such as emBoot NBT or Altiris RDP
- Bootable floppy functions as a PXE Boot ROM
- Comes with MBADISK.EXE to build and configure bootable floppy "bootROMs"
- MBAoD for Realtek supports additional boot protocols and individual options:
- Remote Program Load (RPL)
- Netware NCP/IPX
- Traditionalâ€ BOOTP and DHCP
- Compatibility: 8100B, 8139, 8139C, 8139C+, 8139D based chipsets / ASICs from Realtek
- Supports Disk on Module and Compact Flash, Dynamic UNDI Binding, PXESDS enabled