No need to install any client on remote computers (NT4 / W2K / XP / Vista) Discover all available machines on your network from a single click. Scan computers from a specific Domain name or from a range of IP Addresses. Custom Reports with SQL Support.
Version: 5.6.0EMCO Network Inventory is your indispensable assistant, which helps to get up-to-date information about hardware and software working on computers in your network.
License: Free To Try $229.00
Operating System: Windows
This tool allows you to give fast and exact answers on questions like:
- How many computers do we have with Vista?
- Which computers are still running WinXP and have less than 1Gb RAM?
- How much extra hardware do we need if we change operating system?
- Do we have some unwanted files like MP3, AVI and who has them?
WHY EMCO NETWORK INVENTORY? * Easy and intuitive interface - you are able to get results with just few mouse clicks
* Extracting a large number of useful hardware and software information from remote computers * No need of client installation on remote computers * Powerful and flexible reporting and exporting tools * Concurrent price, which depends on number of network nodes MAIN FEATURES
Using EMCO Network Inventory you are able to scan remotely your network computers, extract hardware and software information and then analyze, export it or generate report.
Software and Hardware Inventory * Extraction of general information: Processor, Memory, Motherboard, Video Card, Monitor, etc. * OS Version and Service Pack Extraction
* Getting list of installed applications and hotfixes, running processes and services, etc. * Performing custom scan according to defined conditions Licenses Tracking * License module, which stores information about all purchased licenses * Detection of required licenses count for installed applications, taking versions into account
* Comparing number of required and available licenses * Automatic calculation of licenses costs Reporting and Exporting * Print-ready reports generation * Customizing of information, included in the report
* Report file generation in one of the following formats: PDF, HTML, RTF, JPEG, Plain Text * Exporting to Excel
Version 5.6.0: Version 5.6.0 comes with Windows 7 and Windows 2008 R2 support, improved inventory report, report features for scan operations and ability to customize report headers. It also includes improved memory banks and environment variables inventory and other improvements and bugfixes.
Version 5.3.0: Version 5.3.0 contains a new attractive PC summary view, colorful customizable report, extended scan operations options and few bugfixes.
Version 5.2.5: Version 5.2.5 contains small UI improvements, improvements and fixes for Custom Scan operation, fix for installed applications change log creation and few other bugfixes.