Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's. The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.
Version: 1.737Emergence BASIC is a full featured compiler and development environment for Windows. Creates small, fast, native executables and DLL's.
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Windows
The environment is modular with new commands available separately using add-on command libraries.. An advanced 2D game and graphics command set, 3D engine, and database command set is included. The robust IDE sports a source level debugger, integrated GUI designer, and resouce editor.
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming.
- Supports Windows 95/98/ME/NT/2000/XP/Vista/7.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Can create and use static libraries.
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 400 built in commands.
- Extensive operators and math functions.
- Built in linked
- list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators. '
- C' style pointer operations.
- Built in music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawings.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated html browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Optional and default parameters for functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT type (structure).
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Built in database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- Built in 3D DirectX 9 support.
- Built in Unicode support.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in OOP support
- Built in Ole Drag and Drop commands
Version 1.737: Library refresh, memory leak fixed, linker updated, threading changes
Version 1.72: Boolean negation operator added, bug fixes.
Version 1.69: Vista bug fixes, project file type registration, new commands.
Version 1.68: Global data initializers, bug fixes.
Version 1.66: Added new drag and drop commands, bug fixes.
Version 1.597: Relink All added to Build menu, New control type @RGNBUTTON added, built in region support added.
Version 1.596: New preprocessor command PROJECTGLOBAL added, DATABLOCK now allowed as external , GLOBAL keyword externded
Version 1.595: 3D engine added, Scinilla editor for the IDE, code folding, autocompletion, bookmarks, new syntax highlighting options.
Version 1.59: OOP capability added, new keywords CLASS, ENDCLASS, VIRTUAL, PRIVATE, PROTECTED, PUBLIC. IDE fixes.
Version 1.55: Unicode, more constant types.