EMS SQL Query for IB / FB is a utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to InterBase / FireBird databases. Visual building as well as direct editing of a query text is available.
Version: 3.2EMS SQL Query for IB / FB is a utility that lets you quickly and simply build SQL queries to InterBase / FireBird databases. Visual building as well as direct editing of a query text is available.
License: Free To Try $95.00
Operating System: Windows
User-friendly graphical interface allows you to connect to databases, select tables and fields for a query, set the selection criteria and many more. You can work with several queries at once, edit queries and view the execution results in several modes and perform any other operations you may need in your work with database queries.
- friendly graphical interface
- Borland InterBase 7.5 and Firebird 2.0 support
- Connect through SSH tunnel: establish connection to an intermediate SSH server and forward all InterBase/Firebird commands through the secure tunnel
- Using drag
- drop operations when selecting tables and fields for a query visually
- Working simultaneously with several queries in separate windows
- Registering databases for working with the required databases only
- Multiple database connections
- Navigation within recently used queries and selecting the required queries
- Syntax highlight, "quick code" and keyboard templates for faster editing query text
- Tools for data grouping and filtering
- The ability to create queries with unions and subqueries visually
- The ability to create diagrams based on queries
- Capabilities for viewing query plans
- Powerful BLOB viewer/editor with several types of viewing BLOB data
- Flexible personalization of graphical user interface
- language GUI support
Version 3.2: - Unicode data support is implemented - The Favourites tab is added to ensure fast access to Favorite Queries and much more