SysInfoTools EnCase Data Recovery software can recover EnCase data from corrupt EWF file of any particular file as well as the entire hard disk drive. It successfully restores maximum possible data from corrupt volumes and drives.
Version: 1EnCase data recovery from several software products for forensic, cyber security, security analytics and e-discovery is now easy with EnCase Data Recovery software.
License: Free To Try $99.00
Operating System: Windows
Software has been smartly designed for Windows platforms to support complete suite of digital investigation products, and to recover maximum possible data in their original form. Via this software, users can perform EnCase data recovery from EWF file, be it a hard disk image or image of any particular file.
Convert to Raw and Parse as Disk are two useful features in this tool which make EnCase data recovery easy and highly effective.
Key features of EnCase Data Recovery software are:
- Complete support of digital investigation products for EnCase data recovery;
- Auto-detect the EWF (EnCase image file format) file information;
- Convert to Raw option for saving EWF file in its actual or original form;
- Parse as Disk option for parsing/scanning the EWF file as a hard disk;
- Dual scanning modes, i.e. Standard & Advance, with parse as disk option;
- Exclusive support for GPT (GUID partition table) and MBR (master boot record) partition table formats;
- Extensive file systems support of Windows (FAT & NTFS), Mac (HFS+) and Linux (EXTX) ;
- Users are allowed to define custom settings of selected volume;
- Addition of new custom volume in case of missing volume from the hard disk drive;
- Powerful RAW recovery mode is available in Treat file system as option;
- Addition of new file signatures into new or the existing file to recover more data;
- Three recovery modes to handle different level of corruption, i.e. Standard, Advanced & Deep;
- Tree-structure preview of recovered data, and file properties can also be checked;
- Auto-search files by just entering the file names/types in the search box;
- An easy-to-use application for technical and non-technical users, contains self-instructive interface;
- Higher compatibility with all major versions of Windows-based operating systems;
Version 1: This is a new release of SysInfoTools Software, therefore no changes have been made so far.