Enigmatic Movements - Challenging puzzle game, real brainfood!
Version: 2.0.3The object of Enigmatic Movements is to move the tiles on the board, until each
License: Free To Try $9.95
Operating System: Mac OS X
column contains the same tile. The challenge is to do this with the least
number of moves possible! The difficulty depends on the board size, which can
be chosen between 4x4 tiles (piece of cake) and 10x10 tiles (very difficult).
In the Challenge Mode, you're challenged to complete a board within the maximum
number of moves allowed. When you succeed, you get points awarded, and a new
challenge. Challenges will keep getting harder, and you'll need to gain
insight, and learn the tricks of the game, to complete them all!
Here are some key features of "Enigmatic Movements":
· Board sizes ranging from 4 by 4 tiles to 10 by 10 tiles.
· 3 sets of colorful tiles.
· Challenge mode: solve a series of challenges for points.
· A user-friendly way of moving the tiles. You can either drag a tile, or click a tile to grab it, move the mouse to move it, and click again to release it.
· Statistics for up to 10 different players.
What's New in This Release:
· Version 2.0 has been ported to Mac OS X and features an improved graphics.
· limited to 4x4 and 5x5 boards.
· Mac OS 8.x/OS 9.x/OS X 10.1,
· CarbonLib for OS 8 and 9.