ErisMUD is a MUD/MOO server/engine written in Python.
Version: 0.4ErisMUD is a MUD/MOO server/engine written in Python on top of SQLite. It currently supports many features and easy internal commands take care of the development and maintenance. Released under the GPL and 100% free.
Operating System: Linux
Here are some key features of "ErisMUD":
· Equipment and inventory for Players & NPCs
· Chat system
· Add new rooms with a single command
· Custom exits
· File logging
· Command aliases
· Player stats
· Help system
· Easy maintenance commands
· Optional ANSI colors
· Skills system
· Damage/healing system
What's New in This Release:
· Now with THREADING. Make sure your Python version supports threads.
· Most player actions now give a message to other users in the room.
· Fixed yet another login bug that looped over email/stats creation.
· Basic skills framework added.
· 'loiter' command added, which depends on the 'Loitering' skill to work.
· 'skills' command added.
· Trapped emotes without arguments.
· Basic health/damage system added. Proof-of-concept 'maim' command added.