Internet access control server application. The program tracks each user's traffic. Esomo is implemented on FreeBSD. The software includes NAT, Firewall, VPN server, RADIUS server, digital certificates module for Wi-Fi security, and other services.
Version: 1.11Esomo is a back-end application intended for user internet access controlling. User traffic tracking is individually customized for each user.
License: Free To Try $76.00
Operating System: Not Applicable
If a user exceeds the specified traffic and / or connection time, Esomo will disconnect one from the internet. At this point, the user will be able to access the free networks.
Esomo consists of two software components: server and client. The server part of Esomo is implemented on FreeBSD 6.2, one of the most reliable operational systems.
It includes a set of adjusted and ready-to-use services:
- NAT allows you to use a single internet provider connection to ensure internet access for a whole local network;
- Firewall protects users from external threats;
- VPN server makes it possible to connect distant offices into a united network;
- RADIUS server and the digital certificates high
- security module protects Wi
- Fi networks from hacker attacks by using the highest cryptographically secure standards;
- DHCP servers allows a user to automatically assign IP
- addresses to local network computers;
- The built
- in report generator helps customize user network activity statistics and to create reports.
For working of the Esomo's server part, a separate computer with two netcards installed is required, but the system can be tested in VMware as well.
Esomo servers can be administrated via a user-friendly remote administration client application on any Windows-computer in the network.
The application allows the administrator to quickly and comfortably:
- control user accounts and digital certificates;
- limit internet traffic for each user;
- view the statistics, print out reports and invoice users;
- change configuration of the Esomo server and of network services with no need to restart the system;
- import user lists from Active Directory.
Usage of Esomo does not require any special skills. Thanks to the easy installation process and adjustment, you can create a reliable internet access controlling system in a few minutes.