Ethics Search Protocol in short ESP is an XML-based protocol for search engines.
Version: 1.87Ethics Search Protocol in short ESP is an XML-based protocol for search engines that is designed to allow people to express specific ethical requirements when performing searches.
Operating System: Linux
Consumers seldom get the chance to communicate ethical requirements because the proper communication channel does not exist. This project has the goal to offer an open source specification and implementation for that missing communication channel.
What's New in This Release:
· Changes were made to Category, OrganizationSearchParameters, SearchProfile, and Community.
· PolicyReference complements PolicyStatement.
· EvaluationScheme complements VotingScheme.
· The Envelope type was removed.
· The documentation was improved.