EvoBarcode - Use iSight camera as a barcode scanner
Version: 1.1EvoBarcode allows you to use your iSight camera as a barcode scanner with any application. It supports UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13 and EAN-8 barcode symbologies, and can send scanned barcodes to another application, to the clipboard, or to an AppleScript.
License: Free To Try $25.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "EvoBarcode":
· Supports UPC-A, UPC-E, EAN-13, EAN-8, Code 39, Code 128, Codabar and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode symbologies
· Supports 2 or 5 digit extensions on UPC-A and EAN-13 barcodes
· Sends scanned barcodes to any application, to the Clipboard, or to an AppleScript for integration with other software solutions
· Full-speed color preview with optional scan target for easy scanning
· Can adjust iSight manual focus while scanning
· Snapshots of items can be quickly saved to the Desktop.
· 15 day trial.
What's New in This Release:
· Added support for Code 39, Code 128, Codabar and Interleaved 2 of 5 barcode symbologies
· Added support for 2 or 5 digit extensions on UPC-A and EAN-13 barcodes
· Added ability to adjust focus while scanning
· Added ability to take snapshots
· Added ability to append a tab, enter or return character when sending barcodes to applications.