ExchangePoint is the complete communication solution for your Mac office
Version: 1.2ExchangePoint is the complete communication solution for your Mac office that allows users to chat, share files and news, send messages, and draw together on an interactive networked whiteboard.
License: Free To Try $35.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
ExchangePoint facilitates online communication in a rich new way.
ExchangePoint allows people to chat in public or private channels on a server and send mail to other users, whether they're online or not. People in a community can send any type of files-anything from spreadsheets to family photos-to each other with ease.
And because a picture is worth a thousand words, if you can't explain something in words to a collegue, you can draw it on ExchangePoint's interactive whiteboard-and what you draw will show up on his or her screen!
What's New in This Release:
· added a notification when your account receives new mail (a sound plays and the icon in the menubar flashes)
· added a reply button to the mail browser
· added color-coding to conference
· added IRC-style commands: /w /nick /icon /topic /away /self /invite and synonyms
· added server option to list most recent news posts at top or bottom
· added the ability to make a news article read-only
· added the ability to kick users from channels
· idle users now are displayed in italics in the user list
· improved file browsing
· added save to whiteboard, conference, news, mail, etc.
· fixed bugs that caused files to be downloaded from the wrong user
· changed internet config helper to point:// (it's faster to type)
· fixed several other minor bugs.