The Exchanger XML Lite is an XML Editor that is free for use in non-commercial environments.
Version: 3.2The Exchanger XML Lite is an XML Editor that is free for use in non-commercial environments and can be downloaded without registration.
Operating System: Linux
Exchanger XML Lite is a comprehensive multi platform XML Editor bringing you lots of the great features you have come to expect. The XML Editor facilitates easy editing, browsing, managing and conversion of XML Documents.
Exchanger XML Lite is a Java-based product that provides unique functionality for viewing, authoring and editing XML data and documents.
It features XML Schema, RelaxNG and DTD based editing, tag prompting and validation, XPath and regular expression searches, schema conversion, XSLT, XQUERY and XSLFO transformations, comprehensive project management, an SVG viewer and conversion, easy SOAP invocations, and more....
The Exchanger XML Lite edition is for use only in non-commercial environments. Starting the XML Editor for the first time you will be prompted with a license agreement that only allows use of the Exchanger XML Lite edition in non-commercial environments. No registration is required. If you would like to be kept informed of new releases please subscribe to our newsletter.
Here are some key features of "Exchanger XML Lite":
· XML Schema, RelaxNG and DTD based editing more...
· Tag prompting and validation
· Content folding
· Standalone XSLT Debugger more...
· Tree view and outliner for tag free editing more...
· XPATH and regular expression searches
· Schema conversion
· XSLT more...
· XQuery and XSLFO transformations more...
· Comprehensive project management more...
· SVG viewer and conversion more...
· Easy SOAP (with attachments) invocations more...
· WSDL Analyzer more...
· XML Signature generation and validation more...
· WebDAV and FTP support
· and much more....
Comes with built in support for :
· XML Schema
· Extension projects are available for TEI and J2EE specific XML
· JDK 1.4 or later
What's New in This Release:
· Edit / Save now supported in XSLT Debugger
· Find in Files added (in addition to Find in Projects)
· Virtual Folders in Projects (links to directories on filesystem)
· Improved Schema Instance Generation to support more complex schema