EXIFutils - Command Line EXIF manipulation tools for JPG and TIF images
Version: 2.7The EXIFutils are a set of command line utilities that extract, add, remove, copy, and replace EXIF data from JPEG and TIFF image files. They can also extract IPTC (International Press Telecommunications Council) image information.
License: Free To Try $29.00
Operating System: Mac OS X
Here are some key features of "EXIFutils":
· edit the values of individual EXIF and IPTC fields in one for more image files.
· copy values between EXIF and IPTC fields.
· extract EXIF and IPTC data from images in multiple directories in a format suitable for importing to spreadsheets or databases.
· be used with scripting languages (e.g. Perl) to automate tasks such as renaming of image files or generating image catalogues based on EXIF data.
· be used with web servers to extract individual fields for use in the generation of dynamic web content.
· copy EXIF, IPTC, and Flashpix data between TIFF and JPEG files
· Reinsert EXIF data that has been deleted by photo editing programs
· Rename image files based on the value of EXIF and IPTC fields
· Change the Last Modified time of a JPEG or TIFF file to match the time the photo was taken.
· no more thant 10 image files can be processed in a single invocation of any EXIFutils command,
· no more than five (5) field names can be specified in a field list or field value list,
· only the first 2 fields in a template will be substituted. Subsequent fields will be replaced with the word "Demo"
· only the first 50 characters in IPTC field values will be displayed
· only the first 2 fields in a template will be substituted. Subsequent fields will be replaced with the word "Demo"only the first 50 characters in IPTC field values will be displayed
· in exifedit, the maximum length that a string field value can be set to is 99 characters (if a valid license is installed string values can be up to 999 characters),
· in exifedit, only one action parameter can be specified in a single invocation of the command.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved Support for International Characters Sets.
· Read-only Support for Encapsulated Postscript (.eps) Files.
· Ricoh 'RMETA' Custom Fields now supported.
· Ricoh Maker Notes now supported.
· Support for Windows XP Tag 0x4747.
· Maximum Length of ip-keyword field increased.
· Improved support for IPTC Coded Character Set field (1:90).
· Bug Fixes.