Exiland Backup Free is a free, simple and flexible file backup and folders sync software. It lets you easily copy your important files to various locations: local or network drives, FTP, SSH servers, removable media (such as USB HDD or flash drives).
Version: 4.9Exiland Backup Free is a free and powerful file backup software, that allows you to make backups of your important files.
Operating System: Windows
It is extremely easy, small and fast, taking just a little of system resources. It is an ideal backup solution for desktop and laptop computers, for your business or personal use.
The program save backups to any storage locations: local or network drives, SSH, FTP, NAS servers, removable media (such as flash drives or external HDD).
Exiland Backup saves your disk space by compressing the files included in backups. You can download Exiland Backup Free and use it free of charge.
- Four backup types: full backup, differential backup, incremental backup, and data synchronization
- Powerful file filters (masks, attributes, excluded subfolders, and so forth)
- Flexible scheduler
- Allows scheduling tasks on PC startup/shutdown or USB device connection and launching tasks manually from Windows command line
- Backs up any data: local and network files
- Sends backups as email attachments
- Standard ZIP compression
- Runs third-party programs or commands before/after the execution of a backup task
- Restores lost files
- Logs all backup operations
- Shows backup progress in the Notification Area (System Tray)
- Uses three types of notifications (e-mail, Net Send, and on-screen message
Version 4.9: UI was translated into Chinese; some inner bugs and defects are fixed.
Version 4.8: The speed of scanning files over FTP, SFTP (SSH) was increased by 5-10 times; improved user interface; some bugs are fixed.
Version 4.7: Garbage Collector was added; Control of an unexpectedly interrupted task and notification; The problem with shutting down PC was solved; Some small errors were fixed
Version 4.6: New version of website; SFTP support added; Algorithm of copying files via FTP was optimized; The bug with restoring files from a ZIP archive larger than 2.1 GB was fixed; The problem with parsing of FTP directories was solved; Some improvements in user interface; Other bugs and defects were fixed.
Version 4.5: User interface was translated to German, Ukrainian, Turkish; FTP file transfer speed is increased; Problem of synchronization with the root folder on FTP is solved; Added restoring access rights (CHMOD) when restoring files on FTP (Linux); Other small defects are fixed.
Version 4.3: Ability to specify a path using device name (e.g., 'REMOVABLE:\MyFolder', where REMOVABLE is the name of removable disk), ability to change the font size, the problem with slowly archiving files over a LAN is solved, some errors are fixed.