Skin based TAB control
Version: 1.0The Exontrol ExTab component is a SKIN based TAB control. A tab control is analogous to the dividers in a notebook or the labels in a file cabinet. By using a tab control, an application can define multiple pages for the same area of a form or dialog box.
License: Free To Try $169.00
Operating System: Windows
Each page consists of a certain type of information or a group of controls that the application displays when the user selects the corresponding tab. The Exontrol ExTab library includes two components: TabBuilder and Tab components. The TabBuilder component helps to edit, create skin tab files using a WYSWYG editor. The Tab control can use any skin file created using the TabBuilder component.
- Fully customizable
- Ability to create new skin TAB files using a WYSWYG skin editor.
- WYSWYG Template/Layout Editor support.
- Built-in HTML support
- 8 predefined TAB styles.
- Ability to compress the skin files no matter if they contain BMP, GIF, JPG or any other image formats.
- Ability to edit the look and feel of the control at design mode.
- Ability to insert new controls in any page at the design mode as well as at runtime mode.
- Ability to show or hide tabs
- Ability to change the position for any page
- Ability to include new icon files by drag and drop, using the ImageList panel
- and more.