Exportools lets you automate the process of saving pages as individual files in several popular formats
Version: 1.5Badia Exportools lets you automate the process of saving pages as individual files in several popular formats, including high res EPS, PostScript, plain or rich text, page screenshots and html.
License: Free To Try $79.99
Operating System: Mac OS X
You can choose which pages or spreads to export, the rules governing the file names, and even the application to open the new files for post-processing.
Here are some key features of "Exportools":
· Automate the creation of high-resolution page image files with applications such as Photoshop.
· Extract the entire layout text for emailing or word processing.
· Create thumbnails of your pages for archiving or cataloguing.
· Facilitate the creation of page-based PDF files.
· Save individual pages or spreads as PostScript files for printing or imposition.
· Quickly publish your print documents online.
What's New in This Release:
· Save Pages as EPS: added bleed settings.
· Save Pages as Text: option to extract entire story at once from multiple linked text boxes.
· Save Pages as Text: option to add labels between pages when saving as single text file.
· New Project, Layout and Project_Layout options as components in file naming.
· QuarkXPress 6.0 and Mac OS X compatibility.
· Several enhancements and fixes.
· QuarkXPress or QuarkXPress Passport 6.1–6.5